Monday, December 15, 2014

What makes a foot Beautiful


What makes a foot beautiful?

Mr Feat Feet:
            In my opinion, in the broadest way to describe it, I think what makes a foot attractive is simple. I think it all boils down to how feminine it is. The things I love about feet are similar to the way I feel about women, and many other artistic beauty. I love the shape of a female foot. It is truly art in itself. I love a foot to be soft and smooth with a beautiful curvy arch, toes that are round and not boney, and toenails that are pretty and decorative.
I like the foot best after a pedicure, or after it has been soaked. This is the primetime in my opinion to be adored. This is when they are clean and soft, and the skin is most supple. I love the way it feels at this time to kiss and to put the toes into my mouth. I also love the way it feels to have these soft soles rubbing against my body and against my face. I love toes that are slightly bulbous at the ends, kind of like a lollipop. Toenails painted in bright feminine colors are the best. I especially like it when they remind me of candies. The more adorned the feet are, the better for me. I love toe-rings, anklets, designs on toes, the works.
As far as foot size and shape, I seem to like feet that are medium sized, from 8.5-9.5 the best, with slightly longer toes, and a second toe not longer than the big toe. I like the toes to be symmetrically sized from the big toe to the baby toe. I think the reason I like these size feet the best is because the sole seems to fit perfectly onto my face when I place it against it. The deeper the arch, the curvier and more feminine the foot is to me. This also looks better when wearing high heels, cut out sandals, or when dangling shoes from the feet.
Another thing that I find really attractive about feet is how active or wiggly the toes are. When a girl moves her feet a lot, it is like a cat looking at a laser pointer for me, I just cannot resist. I have to observe the way that the foot moves, and the way that the arch and the toes flex and point. Wiggly toes are also a big turn on. I just want toes to wiggle all over my face, on my nose, and in my mouth. That is heavenly for me.


Mrs Feat Feet:

  I’m not the one with a foot fetish, so I didn’t normally go around looking at people’s feet; however, I did notice unattractive feet quite often.  I guess an attractive foot is one that by contrast is not unattractive.  For example, ugly feet are dry and cracked; they are in need of a good exfoliation with extra moisturizing lotion.  By contrast, an attractive foot is smooth, soft, and moist.  Also, ugly feet are dirty.  When I see dirty feet or even someone in dirty shoes, I notice, and I wonder why he/she just doesn’t wash them or wash his/her shoes.  An attractive foot must be clean.  Flat feet are also a bit unattractive, especially ones that have over-sized heels protruding out from the back.  That reminds me of an elephant’s foot.  I especially notice when those kinds of feet are in a pair of plain cheap flip-flops.  Yuck!  Since I’ve been with my husband, who has a foot fetish, I’ve noticed more attractive feet, such as those with evenly tapered toes or well manicured with polish and adorned with jewelry.  I’ve noticed higher arched feet are more beautiful too.  I could also say that I don’t prefer smelly feet, but my husband sure likes a bit of a scent, so may the beauty of feet can be in the nose of the beholder…hehe.  I’m sure that Mr. Feat Feet would be better to answer this question in more detail. ;)
Please share what makes feet sexy and attractive for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment