Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What was your first Foot Fetish Experience?

What was your first Foot Fetish experience?


Mr Feat Feet:
 That is a hard question to answer, because it depends on what you consider your first experience, if that means sexual, or first experience that turned you on. My first foot related experience that I remember was when I was in second grade.  I had a teacher named Ms. A, who was the most beautiful creature that I had ever seen at that time. She was sweet and friendly, and she was a very “foot” oriented woman, which made her even more attractive to me. One day we were out at the sandbox during recess and she took her shoes off and buried her feet under the sand. I dug under the sand and tickled her feet while she laughed and smiled at me, asking me not to tickle her too hard. Another experience with Ms. A was when she was teaching a non-English speaking student to count. She removed her shoes from her perfectly pedicured toes and taught him to count to ten in the most wonderful way. Boy was I jealous. I remember thinking what a lucky kid he was, and I wish I didn’t speak English for that day.
I had many foot related experiences since then, but my first foot related SEXUAL experience came when I was 18. A friend gave me a ride home from a carnival with a girl named Becky, that liked me and I could tell. When I was almost home, we started to do some flirtatious talking. I blew in her ear, and she said, “If you do that again, I won’t be able to go home”, so of course I did it again. She went to my house and we started making out. I kissed her feet and she said, “Oh, you like playing footsy!” I said yes, and she started to tease me with her feet, and put her toes in my mouth for me to suck. I was in foot fetish heaven. When I made love to her, I put her feet on the front of my chest so that I could look at them. I was afraid to pay too much attention to them because I didn’t want her to think I was strange or anything, and after all, it was my first foot experience. I never talked to her about it the next day, and me and her never talked again after that day. It was really nice for me though because it showed me that some girls would be open to my foot adoration. 

  Mrs. Feat Feet:
               I was a fetish virgin, a bit of a prude, and sexually awkward.  That’s how I would describe me prior to my encounters with my foot-fetish husband.  I knew that he was into feet though even before he admitted it.  We met casually when we were in our teens, but reconnected over the phone twenty years later.  After he recalled that I had two freckles on my foot and asked me if they were still there, I assumed that he had a foot fetish.  I wasn’t turned off by that assumption though, but jilted just a bit.  The only experience that I had before with foot fetishes was being aware that my former brother-in-law had one, but it was never fully discussed.   I asked my husband straightforwardly if he has a foot fetish and he said, “maybe I do”.  I asked him, “so how does that work?”  I laughed nervously and asked him if feet had to go up my butt or something, but he simply returned my laugh and said, “no”.  He told me that I would see, and I did.  
           I recall that when we first made love, he looked into my eyes steadily as he took my foot.  I was under his trance.  He brought it to his face and slowly sucked on my toes.  He mostly kept his eyes on mine while occasionally looking at my feet.  I found his gesture to be sweet, soft, and endearing.  It wasn’t long before I was totally into it with him.  I fell in love with his tenderness, and I cherish the fact that my feet are now a useful part of my sexuality.  I tell him all the time that he is just too easy to please, and I appreciate that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment