Friday, December 12, 2014

Why do people have foot fetishes?

 
Why do people have foot fetishes?

Mr. Feat Feet:
            For me, there are so many reasons that I am attracted to feet. I think feet are the epitome of femininity. When they are taken care of, they are long, curvy, and have a very feminine hourglass shape to them. I think it is also because when a woman paints her toenails, they are reminiscent of candy, somewhat like a skittles or an M&M. I also like how sensitive feet are, and enjoy a woman’s reaction when I massage her feet, or suck on her toes. I have become a connoisseur over time, and love every element of feet; the shape of the foot, toe shape, polish, foot and toe adornments, the feel, the taste, and even the smell. I love the full sensual experience of the foot while I am adoring it in every way possible. I don’t know where this desire came from, or why I have it, I just know that as long as I can remember, it’s been there.

Mrs. Feat Feet:
           I have been researching that question because I have been so so curious.  I noticed once that my foot-fetish husband’s blood relatives seem to have foot fetishes too, so I looked it up online, and there is a theory that it is hereditary.  I further read that the brain could have crosswired because the pleasure area relating to the testicles is in close proximity to the sensory wires that are associated with feet.  Hmmmmm  My husband does like his testicles licked a lot too.  ☺  I also considered that it could be a control issue.  Feet do have definite feminine curves, and women don’t always show their feet, but when they do, a man might feel like he is cheating in a way to capture a glimpse of her feminine attribute.  By sexifing feet, a man might feel more in control of his sexual urges by having that outlet.  Women are unsuspecting that their feet are revealing a sexual side, so a man could feel in control by taking advantage of her naivety.  Also, I know that feet have an abundance of nerve endings and tend to be a very sensitive part of the body, so maybe that translates into a sexual body part.  Breasts are very sensitive too, and they are an area of sexual focus that is more common.  These are the theories that I can imagine so far; I know that there must be more, but that is why there is this blog.  Perhaps others have some ideas that they can share. 

1 comment: